“Hey Mr. Taaffee. This is George. Um, first and foremost, I wanted to say I am very sorry for the loss of your son, and, um, I can’t imagine what you must be going through. Um, secondly, I wanted to thank you for doing everything you’ve been doing. Um, I know you don’t have to, and I appreciate it, and you’re truly setting an example for me for the future of, uh, doing the right thing even when it’s tough, and, uh, I appreciate it. I’ll talk to you soon”
- What Was The Number 1 Song Among The Women At #WES2014?
- El DeBarge Performs Live at #WES2014 [PHOTOS]
- Roland Martin Breaks down Parent and Guardian Responsibility at #WES2014
- You Chance At $150 and #WES15 Tickets Is Here In Our Music Survey!
- Tina Knowles Goes In Paparazzi For Taking Picture of Her Grand-baby!