1. The Bahamas: These islands, which are just off the coast of Florida, have great activities for people of all ages. There are white sandy beaches, clear, crystal blue waters, and intriguing underwater caves to explore. There are many water activities, including snorkeling, scuba diving, and surfing. Both kids and adults love to go horseback riding on the beach. The weather is excellent year-round.
2. Park City, Utah: This is an excellent choice to escape the worries of school. Skiing is the main source of entertainment in this city, but there are also many other enjoyable events. You can snowboard, ride snowmobiles, or just take the family shopping. Park City caters to people during spring break, and they give great deals on lodging and entertainment.
3. Orlando, Florida: This popular city has everything you want when taking a destinations holiday. You can visit Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, or the Islands of Adventure. Orlando also has many luxurious hotels in which you can sit back and be pampered.
4. South Padre Island, Texas: Many college students flock to this south Texas beach, but kids and adults can also enjoy spending their spring break here. You can see Texas without the ranches and cowboys. You can windsurf on the Gulf of Mexico or visit the Schlitterbahn water park. South Padre has it all for a pleasurable vacation.
5. Cancun, Mexico: This is one of the spring break destinations that will require a passport, but it will leave you taking in the beautiful sights Mexico. Cancun has many all-inclusive resorts that can cater to kids or adults, whichever you prefer. There are busses all over the beaches that will take you exactly where you want to go. You will feel like you are in paradise while in this stunning town.
6. San Diego, California: This California city has cool breezes and a salty sea air that will help you unwind while on your spring break. Everyone from infants to the elderly can find what they are looking for in San Diego. For the college student, there are happening beaches and lively nightclubs to enjoy the week. For the kids, there is Sea World, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, and Legoland. The weather is normally nice year-round.
7. Breckenridge, Colorado: If you prefer a colder, but gorgeous spring break, then Breckenridge is an ideal spring break destination. You can take a break from studying and hit the slopes in this exciting town. Most places offer spring break packages that will give great deals.
8. Big Sky, Montana: This resort has more than 3,500 acres of land in which to ski or snowboard. The slopes are designed for both beginners and experts, and you can get student discounts on everything.
9. Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: This area has a spectacular view of the Great Smoky Mountains. You can enjoy the awe-inspiring wonders of nature with all kinds of activities for both kids and adults.
10. Steamboat Springs, Colorado: March is the heaviest month for snow in Colorado, so there are plenty of opportunities for fun winter activities in Steamboat. You will love the tubing and sleigh rides. There is also a Gondola Adventure Zone trampoline that is awesome. This destination will give you a fabulous spring break.