1. Treat your family members in a way you would like to be treated.
2. Let them know through your healthy relationship that they are priority in your life.
3. Spend some time daily with them to know their feelings.
4. Guide them properly while doing wrong things.
5. Show appreciation for the good things that they do.
6. Eat your meals together to develop the habit of good conversation and sharing.
7. Set your other demands aside and spend time to solve their problems, if urgent need arises.
8. Resolve any conflict with mutual understanding.
9. Arrange tours, take them to sight seeing spots or places where they could enjoy and learn new things.
10. Help them to achieve success in life and fulfill their dreams.