According to the weather woman, temperatures are what’s up as we’re suppose to get close to 60 degrees this Sunday 🙂 I know spring break has started for some schools out there and you’re wondering what to do with the chil-ren this week. Let’s start today with things for both you and the kids to enjoy:
- Sugar Camp Days are back at Bendix Woods County Park. Enjoy this two day event filed with a pancake breakfast inside the sugar house, music, horse-drawn carriage rides and many more things. It all kicks off at 8am; get more information at sjcparks.org/
- White River Gardens is alive with Butterfly Kaleidoscope Exhibit open now until Sept. 4th inside the Hilbert Conservatory. Ticket prices may vary depending on the day. Get all the details at indianapoliszoo.com/
- Spend an entire day or maybe even week at the Children’s Museum and not get bored. There are so many things happening at the Museum such as Circus: Starring You!! With a big top, live performers and plus you can join in on the act. If that’s not for you, how about a live performance of The Jungle Book FREE with your admission. When you get done with those, head over to the cafe, the Chocolate Slide and Cafe inside the Children’s Museum. Inspired by Willy Wonka, you can experience the joy of chocolate as you ride along the chocolate slide. Find out more things happening at the Children’s Museum by visiting childrensmuseum.org/
- The 59th Annual Indiana Flower & Patio show comes to end this weekend at the State Fairgrounds. Get involved with the DYI activities, learn what to do in or outside your home this Spring, Summer, Fall & yes Winter. Children under 13 are FREE. For ticket information and activities check out our website at tlcnaptown.com or hsishows.com/wp/IndianaFlowerAndPatioShow/
- While at the State Fairgrounds checkout Brickworld 2017 its a Lego Expo with kids under 4 in absolutely FREE. Over 60,000 sq ft of Lego activities, accessories and so much more. For ticket information go to brickworld.com/brickworld-indianapolis/
- Adults, get cozy at the Winter Warm-Up at Mallow Run Winery starting at 12pm today. Enjoy great food, live music and delicious wine tasting of course. Find out more things happening at Mallow Run Winery by visiting mallowrun.com/
- Meet local African American artist at Meet the Artist XXIX Exhibit at Central Library downtown Indy. This event is FREE to the public during operating hours at the library plus get the kids involved in music at Hot Jazz for Cool Kids today at 3pm. More details are available at indypl.org/
- Downtown is alive once again with college basketball. The NCAA Division I games continue at Bankers Life Fieldhouse with Louisville vs Michigan at 12:10pm and Kentucky vs Wichita at 2:45pm. Ticket information is available at ncaa.com/
- Get into broadway by auditioning for Memphis the Musical as they’re holding open auditions today at the Indianapolis Athenaeum starting at 3pm. They’re looking for actors and dancers til 6pm. Come prepared to show out. Visit ipacindy.org/ for additional information.
- Hockey time at the State Fairgrounds with Indy’s own Indy Fuel battling the Quad City at 3:05pm today inside Farmers Coliseum. Get ticket information at indyfuelhockey.com/
There’s plenty more to do in and around Indy for today and all through-out the week, check out AroundIndy.com for more information.
Get the kids out having fun for Spring Break!!